Aviation is a fun and rewarding experience. However, the financial cost can be a roadblock for some aspiring pilot’s dreams to take flight.
At Vermont Flight Academy we understand the affordability of pilot training is different for each and every one of you. Below is a list of resources applicable for aviation financial assistance.
When using VSAC, please note that it may take up to two months to receive funding and this may delay the beginning of your flight training.
By clicking the links below you will be directed to a secondary website. These website links are for information purposes and are not affiliated with Vermont Flight Academy.
Available Scholarships & Grants
Available Finance and Loan Options
Flight Training Financing
The VFA Difference
With the largest and most advanced rental fleet in the state, VFA has the right aircraft for you. All of our aircraft are maintained to the highest standards by our in-house maintenance department.
VFA has a diverse group of passionate and knowledgeable instructors here to help you achieve your goals. No matter your learning style, we have the right instructor for you.
When you join us at VFA, you join a passionate community dedicated to furthering aviation education in Vermont. Every lesson you take at VFA helps to contribute to providing flights to underprivileged children in Vermont.
- Am I able to start training before VFA has financial assistance funds on my account?
- Need help filling out my application for financial assistance?
- I am withdrawing from the remainder of my training. What do I do with the financial assistance funds which have been applied to my account?
1. Am I able to start training before VFA has financial assistance funds on my account?
You may start your training at any point during the application process, however you will need to pay for your training out of pocket until the funds have been applied to your account with VFA.
2. Need help filling out my application for financial assistance?
Please understand that Vermont Flight Academy does not offer, but will accept financial assistance from outside sources. It is your responsibility to reach out to the entity which you are applying for for addition support and explanation of benefits.
3. I am withdrawing from the remainder of my training. What do I do with the financial assistance funds which have been applied to my account?
Each financial assistance program has specifics on the usage and reimbursement of funds. Please reach out directly to the entity which you received the assistance from.