Multi Engine Sea Rating
- Have at least a Private Pilot Certificate
- Hold at least an FAA Third Class Medical Certificate
- Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English Language.
- Be a U.S. citizen or apply through AFSP for foreign pilots.
- Pass the required practical test with an FAA Designated Examiner
Multi Engine Sea Rating:
- No minimum flight training time is required however, if you already have a Multi Engine Land rating and/or a Single Engine Sea rating, you can anticipate a reduced amount of training.
- You will work one on one with an instructor throughout your training. This includes any ground work.
- There is no application process to fly with our flight school. We will set you up with an instructor that fits your schedule, and you can begin training right away.
Overview & Privileges:
A Multi Engine Sea rating qualifies you to fly seaplanes having more than one engine that weigh less than 12,500 pounds. Vermont Flight Academy operates a UC-1 Twin Bee for all Multi Engine Sea flight training.