VA Benefits

Vermont Flight Academy Accepts VA Benefits!

A Private Pilot Certificate is to be completed before any funds are eligible for your training. Once you have that, you will be dual enrolled in the Instrument Rating and Commercial Certificate courses which must be taken concurrently. Our Chief Flight Instructor Ben Higgins, is the representative for the VA at Vermont Flight Academy. Please contact him with any questions about how to apply your VA benefits or GI Bill. Ben can be reached at 802-863-5988 option 2.

If you are planning on taking the four year degree program through Vermont Technical College, please contact VTC’s  VA representative for further information. Sarah Levin – (802) 728-1630